|The library offers collections of community language materials, both adult and junior, in the following languages. These materials consist of books, DVDs and CDs.The library also offers a collection of music from around the world.|
Languages held and where you will find them
- Arabic - at all branch libraries.
- Bengali - at Ingleburn.
- Chinese - at all branch libraries.
- Croatian - at Campbelltown.
- Hindi - at Campbelltown, Glenquarie, Minto, Eagle Vale.
- Italian - at Campbelltown.
- Japanese - at Campbelltown.
- Marathi - at Campbelltown, Glenquarie.
- Spanish - at all branch libraries.
- Tagalog - at Campbelltown.
- Vietnamese - at Campbelltown.
|If the library does not have books in a particular language, we can order a box of mixed titles in books and/or Talking Books from the State Library of NSW. Please ask staff about this free service. Note: specific titles can be requested, but these attract the standard $4.40 Inter Library Loan charge. |