|Employing more than 900 staff from across Campbelltown City and beyond, our Council is one of the largest employers in the region.|
We offer a wide range of opportunities
|There are a variety of career opportunities within local government and here at Campbelltown City Council, across a broad range of fields, including:|
- Customer Service
- Information Management and Technology
- Human Resources
- Communications and Marketing
- Town Planning
- Education and Care Services
- Leisure Services
- Animal Care
- Library Services
We care about our community
|A city of choice and opportunity in a natural environment.|
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Provide best value service to the community.
- Conduct all business in an ethical manner.
- Consult with and engage the local community.
- Be committed to continuous improvement and best practice across all aspects of business and service delivery.
- Provide a safe environment for staff and visitors.
|Our values are those behaviours that our staff live by to assist Council in being successful and achieving its vision, mission and principle activities. |
We care about our employees
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP)|
|We offer a professional and confidential counselling service to employees and their immediate family. |
|Work, health and safety|
|We have a comprehensive work, health and safety system in place to ensure the safety of our employees. |
|Join the staff Social Club and enjoy fun group activities and family events. |
|Variable working hours / Rostered days off|
|Employees can access either rostered days off or flexible working hours. |
|Professional development opportunities|
|We support and encourage employees to further develop their knowledge and skills by providing generous financial assistance and study and exam leave provisions for employees undertaking job related further study.|
|Learning and development|
|We are committed to providing training and education to assist employees to prepare for future career development.|
|Ample parking for employees is provided either on, or in close proximity to, all Council sites.|
We promote work/life balance
|We provide a fun and flexible work environment. Some benefits that we offer are:|
- Annual leave
- Long service leave
- Defence Force Reserve leave
- Carers leave
- Sick leave
- Parental leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Accommodating breast feeding in the workplace
- Variation to working hours
|Be sure to check out our positions vacant page to see if we have what you're looking for!|