The Committee for Sydney is an independent think tank and champion for the whole of Sydney, providing thought leadership beyond the electoral cycle.
The aim of the Committee is to enhance the economic, social, cultural and environmental conditions that make Sydney a competitive and liveable global city.
The top five priorities
The committee has developed five focus areas to provide a framework for advocacy, events, publications and media activities.
1. Managing Sydney’s Growth – supported by the Planning, Housing and Governance Taskforce
2. Protecting and Enhancing Sydney’s Appeal – supported by the Liveability/Loveability Tasakforce
3. Keeping Sydney Moving – Supported by the Transport Taskforce
4. The Data-Driven, Responsive City – Supported by the Smart Cities Taskforce
5. Driving Sydney’s Productivity and Competitiveness – Supported by the Professional and Business Services Taskforce and the Financial Services Knowledge Hub.
For more information, please contact
The Committee for Sydney team: firstname.lastname@example.org