Our Campbelltown City 'Own it' local support campaign aims to encourage our community to support local Campbelltown businesses and uncover some of the hidden gems.
As part of the campaign, we want to highlight one business per day on our social media channels during Small Business Month (October).
This means that we need images of local businesses - so, we are encouraging you to register your interest in having a professional photographer take photos of you in your place of business.
31 businesses will be selected and will feature in our Own it local support campaign throughout the month of October.
Eligibility and selection criteria
We aim to have a range of industry sectors represented, so there will be a maximum of two businesses per industry selected to participate.
If an industry sector does not receive any EOI applications, applicants from an oversubscribed industry sector will be considered.
To be eligible for this campaign:
- Businesses must be located within the Campbelltown local government area. If you are a mobile business, your ABN must be registered to an address in the Campbelltown local government area
- Businesses must employ less than 20 full time equivalent staff
- Businesses who participated in this program in 2020 are not eligible to apply again in 2021.
Businesses will be selected on:
- Their business tenure and how long they have operated within the Campbelltown local government area
- Their availability and flexibility to take part in this campaign
- Their cooperation to participate in a post-campaign survey.
There is no cost involved for businesses to take part in this campaign.
Submit your Expression of Interest
EOI closes: Sunday 8 August 2021