You may want to upgrade your browser. We have detected you are using Internet Explorer 10 or earlier. It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to get a better user experience. Find out more

Your JavaScript is disabled, we suggest you enable it to improve your Council website user experience.
Skip to main content Menu
Main Content Anchor

Selling or closing your food business

To assist Council in keeping the register of food premises up to date and to ensure that all fees are paid to avoid arrears, premises that cease trading or change ownership/proprietor are required to notify Council in writing.

The notification should detail the trading name of the premises, premises address, the proprietor name and contact information and the closure/ownership change date.

To notify Council of the change, please contact our Environmental Health Officers on 4645 4000 or send an email to

Back to top Back to top