Upgrades to the Eagle Vale Drive and Spitfire Drive intersections of Raby Road have now commenced.
What will the works include?
- Replacing of the roundabout at Eagle Vale Drive/ Raby Road with traffic lights
- New traffic lights at the intersection of Spitfire Drive/ Raby Road
- Installing new shared footpaths
- Widening the road for slip lanes for Eagle Vale Drive to Raby Road (North) and Raby Road to Eagle Vale Drive (West)
- Pedestrian crossing facilities at traffic signals
- Landscaping along roadside and central median.
What are the hours of construction?
The hours of construction will be as follows, weather permitting:
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 5pm
- Saturdays, 7am to 2pm.
We will let you know in advance if we need to do any work outside of these hours.
Will there be altered road conditions?
Yes, the following road conditions will be in place:
This project is funded by the Australian Government $200 million Local Roads Package as part of the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan.
Take a look at our Over To You page to see more about the Upgrades to Raby Road.