6km or 11km walk
Date : Sunday 11 March 2018
Start Time : 8.00am Gun start
Cut Off Time : 10.00am (If a participant does not complete the event by the 10.00am finishing time, they will be listed as DID NOT FINISH and will not have a time recorded).
Course Description : The course(537KB, PDF) is a combination of flat and hilly paths which consists of one lap (6km) or two laps (11km) around the grounds of The Australian Botanic Garden, Mount Annan located on Narellan Road, Mount Annan.
Entries on the day
Entries on the day will be registered from 6.30am near the start line. Race bibs will not be issued after 7.45am.
Strollers/Pram walkers are welcome to participate over either distance.
Free secure baggage minding will be provided next to the registration area.
On course and finish line water stations are available.
The Rotary Club of Campbelltown will provide a BBQ service, selling food and drinks to raise funds for their community and youth projects.
Trophy presentation and barrel draw
The presentation ceremony will be held in the registration area from 9.45am.
Please read the following information carefully.
- Timing chips are attached to the race bibs which are used for this event.
- The race bib must be securely tied to the front of your race t-shirt/singlet attire.
- Failure to bring your race bib on the day will result in a $22 fee for replacement.
- All entries up to midnight Wednesday 14 February 2018 will have their Race Bib posted to their nominated address.
- Entries from Thursday 15 February will be required to pick up Race Bib on Saturday 10 March at the Australian Botanic Garden, Mt Annan between 11am to 1pm; or on Race Day Sunday 11 March 2018 (before 7.45am).
- You must have your e-ticket or identification to collect your Race Bib.
- If you are collecting a Race Bib on behalf of someone you must have their e-ticket to collect their race bib.
- Where do I pick up my Race Bib?(365KB, PDF)
Child minding is available on the day for children aged 4 to 12 years. Please book via entry form.
All entrants who complete their event will be eligible for a finisher’s certificate (available online only). Race results and finisher’s certificates can be downloaded from the results page after the event.
Enter online now