Help Detective Delictus find the bomb, disarm it and catch whoever is behind it in this online virtual escape room adventure.
In this online escape room
- You can form a team of two to six players with your friends or family members
- Maximum of 100 people can join
- The game takes 60 minutes to complete.
To play escape rooms online
- You'll need a computer with Google Chrome to access the escape room portal
- A Zoom account and to safely downloaded and install the application on your computer or smart device
- Pen and paper to make notes
- Bookings are essential to secure your spot, and we'll send you the game details once you've registered
- Be sure to join a few minutes before 7.30pm to get set up.
Need help getting started with Zoom?
Check out Create a Zoom account on the Australian Government Be Connected website for great step by step instructions.
See what an online escape room adventure looks like in this video from Experios.
This is a free online event.
Bookings close on Tuesday 2 November 2021 at 4.30pm.