The primary objective of the Glenlee Planning Proposal is to enable the site to be used for industrial, infrastructure and environmental conservation purposes.
Council on 28 November 2017 resolved to publicly exhibit a Planning Proposal, a development control plan and associated technical studies for the sites known as Lot 1102 (Lot 1102 DP 883495) and Part Lot 38 (Pt Lot 38 DP 1098588), Glenlee Road, Menangle Park and Lot 1(Lot 1 DP 405624) Menangle Road, Menangle Park.
Part of the Glenlee site is located within Camden Local Government Area and accordingly, Campbelltown City Council and Camden Council are publicly exhibiting the Glenlee Site Planning Proposals concurrently.
Council is authorised to exercise the functions of the Greater Sydney Commission and make the plan in relation to this planning proposal.
A copy of the planning proposal, the draft development control plan and supporting documentation will be on public exhibition during business hours, from Wednesday 17 January until Friday 16 February 2018 at the following locations:
Making a submission
Submissions closed 16 February 2018.
Draft Planning Proposal and the Gateway Determination
Technical Studies and Previous Submissions from Public Authorities
The following technical studies form part of the exhibition material and may be viewed in hard copy only:
- Employment and Related Lands Air Quality Assessment
- Aboriginal Heritage Due Diligence Assessment Glenlee Precinct Rezoning
- Bushfire Assessment
- Addendum Bushfire Protection Assessment
- Civil Infrastructure Report
- Consolidated Phase1 Contamination Assessment
- Revised Consolidated Sampling Analysis and Quality Plan for Phase 2 Contamination Assessment
- Revised Remediation Strategy
- Revised Sampling Analysis and Quality plan and Revised Remediation Strategy
- Ecological Assessment
- Land Capability Statement Geotechnical
- Additional Geotechnical Information
- Non Indigenous Heritage Assessment
- Riparian Corridor Study
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment
- Addendum - Traffic and Noise Impact Consistency Review
- Visual and Landscape Assessment
- Landscape Character Units - Storyboards
- Indicative Planting Lists
- Water Cycle Management Strategy
Previous Council Report - Glenlee Site
Draft Glenlee Development Control Plan
For further information, please contact Rana Haddad from Council’s City Development Division on (02) 4645 4570.