Public Exhibition of Draft Amendment No 5 to Campbelltown (Sustainable City) Development Control Plan 2015
Council, at its meeting on 12 December 2017, resolved to exhibit the Draft Amendment No 5 to the Campbelltown (Sustainable City) Development Control Plan 2015 (the Draft Amendment No 5). The Draft Amendment No 5 mainly aims to:
- clarify and strengthen certain development controls under Volume 1 of the plan;
- introduce a new draft Part 18 Tattoo Parlour Premises under Volume 1 of the plan;
- amend where Part 5 Western Sydney Development Control Plan applies;
- introduce under Volume 2 a site specific development control plan for the urban renewal areas of Airds and Claymore;
- introduce under Volume 2 a site specific development control plan for certain land in Blairmount.
The draft Amendment No 5 will be on exhibition and available to view from Wednesday 17 January 2018 until Friday 16 February 2018 at the following locations:
- Council’s Civic Centre, Ground floor, corner Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown during normal business hours ;and
- All Council libraries during normal business hours.
Making a submission
Submissions closed 16 February 2018.
Enquiries: (02) 4645 4570.
Relevant Campbelltown Local Environmental Plans
Campbelltown Local Environmental Plan 2015
Campbelltown Local Environmental Plan—District 8 (Central Hills Lands)
Campbelltown (Urban Area) Local Environmental Plan 2002