Campbelltown City Council provide a donation of $500 to athletes who have been selected to represent Australia in their chosen sport.
To be eligible for a donation, athletes must:
- Be an amateur athlete residing within the Campbelltown Local Government Area
- Has been selected either individually or as a member of a team by the representative National Association to represent Australia
- To be entitled to wear the Australian Coat of Arms.
Where any person has been chosen to represent NSW, no contribution towards expenses will be considered.
Requests will only be considered on the completion of the Application for Australian Sporting Representative Donation Form(50KB, PDF).
Applicants need to provide the following with their application:
- Documentary evidence from the selection body
- Proof of residential status
Submitting an application
To submit your completed application form please:
Post to: Campbelltown City Council, PO Box 57, Campbelltown NSW 2560
Fax to: 4645 4111