For your application to be considered, you must address how you meet the requirements of the job description in your covering letter and provide us with your current resume.
Your resume should be clear and concise, and should include the following:
- Your full name, address and telephone contact numbers
- A summary of your employment history, starting with your current employment. It should detail the positions you have held, including dates of employment, capacity in which you were employed and a brief outline of the main duties.
- Your relevant educational qualifications and professional affiliations. Copies of your qualifications should be attached. You will be required to provide originals of your qualifications at interview.
- Details of relevant training courses attended.
- The name and contact numbers of at least two work-related referees. Make sure your referees are aware that you are applying for a position with Council so they are prepared if they are contacted.
Points to remember
1. Have you:
- Updated your resume?
- Addressed how you meet the requirements of the job description within your cover letter?
- Used spell-check?
- Identified the position title and position number as stated in the advertisement (if not applying on-line)
2. If you wish to apply for more than one position at the same time, please complete a separate application for each position.
3. Once submitting your application, you will receive an acknowledgement letter or email confirming we have received your application.
How to submit your application
Online applications are preferred, via the positions vacant page.
Alternatively, you can
- Mail to:
The General Manager
Campbelltown City Council
PO Box 57
Campbelltown NSW 2560
- Hand deliveries are also accepted between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday at:
Customer Service counter
Campbelltown City Council Civic Centre
Corner Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown
Applications must be received by the closing date.