Anjuman B’s Family Day Care
My service provides a flexible, nurturing environment where children are able to explore and learn through large outdoor and indoor play spaces.
About my service
I provide a variety of activities for children to explore and investigate. I encourage parents to be involved in the program and give feedback to help support their child’s learning journey.
I provide an enriched curriculum that is based on the children’s interests and involves intentional teaching and spontaneous activities. I provide a daily journal and learning stories that is emailed to the parents so they can see what their children have been involved in during the day.
I provide quality care for children aged 0 to 12 years, providing before and after school care for children who attend Glenfield Public School, Glenwood Public School and Al-Faisal College, school holiday care and casual weekend care.
I operate under the Education and Care Services National Regulations and am supported and approved by Campbelltown City Council’s Family Day Care Coordination Unit with my service delivery.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Children's Services
- Graduate in Child Development and Family Relationship
- Approved First Aid Qualification
- Approved Asthma Emergency Management Training
- Approved Anaphylaxis Management Training
- Family Day Care Educator since 2015
- Statement of attainment in ‘Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk of Harm’.
How much does Family Day Care cost?
Our educators work under a deregulated fee system where, as service operators, they set their own fees according to the service provided.
You may be able to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your fees.
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $40 per child is payable prior to your child's enrolment and $20 for each additional child from the same family, enrolled at the same time. This fee includes a child's hat with our Education and Care Services logo.
How do I enrol?
To enrol your child in to one of our Family Day Care services, you will be required to:
- Complete a request for care form(PDF, 1MB)
- Once your request for care form has been processed and a suitable vacancy exists, a staff member will contact you to let you know that a position is available.
- An enrolment form(PDF, 164KB) will then be required.
- Once your enrolment form has been received, you will then be asked to attend an orientation appointment at the service.
Our Administration Team can let you know more about our enrolment process:
- Call our team on 02 4645 4443
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Disclaimer: Education and Care Services provides the information contained in this site as a service. This page is frequently updated and every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct.
Glenfield (address available on request), Glenfield 2167 View Map