Hanan’s Family Day Care
My service focuses on making your child feel comfortable by creating a home like environment, encouraging them to feel relaxed and at ease.
About my service
My environment portrays a sense of belonging through a warm, loving and welcoming feeling, helping children express their potential of becoming capable builders of their own knowledge. As a qualified, dedicated educator I provide an environment that is safe yet stimulating, and a curriculum that supports the National Quality Framework and challenges children through creativity, self-choice and learning through play.
The services and environment that I provide for my Family Day Care children is very unique, as I am very passionate about inclusive education. After many years of experience in this field I've learned that Family Day Care provides the perfect environment for children. Children learn to be tolerant and inclusive with each other through my supporting interactions and partnerships. My service includes an outdoor cubby house that the children find very attractive as they pretend that it is their own house. Whenever we have the opportunity to go outdoors, the children enjoy helping water the plants and vegetables which teaches them about the environment.
I provide a diverse and inclusive program that reflects both group and individual needs, through ongoing observation and evaluation. I also embrace cultural diversity, respecting family values, beliefs, backgrounds, traditions, life experiences and knowledge. I dedicate myself to maintaining and accommodating a safe, friendly, cheerful, affectionate and supportive home environment where learning is conveyed as an enjoyable and enthusiastic activity. I work to build positive relationships with parents through open and effective communication, helping them interact and participate in their child’s progress in learning and overall growth.
I operate under the Education and Care Services National Regulations and am supported and approved by Campbelltown City Council’s Family Day Care Coordination Unit with my service delivery.
Qualifications and experience
- Diploma of Community Services (Children Services)
- Bachelor of Teaching Early Childhood Education
- Family Day Care educator since 2001
- Statement of attainment in ‘Identify and Respond to Children and Young People at Risk of Harm’
- Approved First Aid Qualification
- Approved Asthma Emergency Management Training
- Approved Anaphylaxis Management Training
How much does Family Day Care cost?
Our educators work under a deregulated fee system where, as service operators, they set their own fees according to the service provided.
You may be able to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your fees.
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $40 per child is payable prior to your child's enrolment and $20 for each additional child from the same family, enrolled at the same time. This fee includes a child's hat with our Education and Care Services logo.
How do I enrol?
To enrol your child in to one of our Family Day Care services, you will be required to:
- Complete a request for care form(PDF, 1MB).
- Once your request for care form has been processed and a suitable vacancy exists, a staff member will contact you to let you know that a position is available.
- An enrolment form(PDF, 164KB) will then be required.
- Once your enrolment form has been received, you will then be asked to attend an orientation appointment at the service.
Our Administration Team can let you know more about our enrolment process:
- Call our team on 02 4645 4443
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Disclaimer: Education and Care Services provides the information contained in this site as a service. This page is frequently updated and every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct.
Eschol Park (address available on request), Eschol Park 2558 View Map