Prevent your child from drowning.
Lifeguards are not babysitters!
- You are responsible for your children at all times.
- Children under 10 years of age must be actively supervised by a person 16 years or older.
- For 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers a parent or carer is in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child.
- For 6-10 year olds constant active supervision is required.
- For 11-14 year olds it is recommended that parents check up on their child by physically going to the point where they are in or around the water.
For further details on KEEP WATCH @ PUBLIC POOLS visit Royal Life Saving Society - Australia