Campbelltown Bicycle Education and Road Safety Centre offers educational programs for preschool, primary, secondary schools and for children/adults with special needs.
What does the program include?
- Learning to ride in a safe environment
- Experience riding on a road circuit with simulating road conditions
- Enhancing student riding skill abilities as an individual and within a group
- Road safety
- Helmet education
- Safety on wheels
- Pedestrian education
- Bicycle maintenance guide
- Basic bicycle maintenance
Program duration and content is flexible and can be adjusted to suit the needs of each school.
When is the centre available for school programs?
- Monday to Friday during school terms
- Full Day - 10.00 am to 2.00pm
- Half Day -10.00am to 12.00pm or 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Participants must provide their own food and drinks
- It is recommended that participants bring their own safe helmet
- Participants must wear appropriate clothing and footwear for bicycle riding, such as shorts, shirt and runner (enclosed shoes)
- Vending machine facilities for snacks, hot and cold drinks