The Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre looks and feels like a real road environment, created as a safe space for students to learn about road safety and riding skills.
Apart from use of the bicycles and helmets, you'll find
- A main road circuit simulating road conditions like out in our city, including traffic lights, footpaths, roundabout, pedestrian crossings, line markings and road signs
- There is a junior track for toddlers
- Shaded bicycle skills area
- Stationary bicycles
- Shaded children's playground
- Education room
- Vending machine facilities for snacks, hot and cold drinks
- Picnic tables
- Sheltered picnic area
- Free powered BBQ
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
- Bicycle repair station.
Please note that smoking, animals and ball games are not permitted in the centre.
Campbelltown's Bicycle Education Centre provides education for cycling and pedestrian safety in a fun and safe environment.
We hold Open Days every Sunday from 10am to 3pm for the enjoyment of residents and visitors, and the free entry makes it a great day out for the whole family.
Why not book our shaded hut during our open days? Find out more information.
Hire us for birthday parties or private functions at anytime when the centre is not open to the public.
Schools can also take advantage of the educational programs on offer.