At Campbelltown City Council we offer Before and After School Care for primary school children aged 5 to 12 years.
Every child deserves a great start in life. Give your child the chance to thrive and enrol them now with our education and care services. Our centres foster a service of learning in an inclusive and nurturing environment.
We have two convenient Outside School Hours Care locations at Campbelltown City Outside School Hours Care and Raby Outside School Hours Care.
How much does Outside School Hours Care cost?
Take a look at the fees payable per session of Before and After School Care. You may be able to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your fees.
|Type of care
|Permanent - Before School Care
|Permanent - After School Care
|Casual - Before School Care
|Casual - After School Care
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $40 per child is payable prior to your child's enrolment and $20 for each additional child, from the same family, enrolled at the same time. This fee includes a child's hat with our Education and Care Services logo.
How do I enrol my child?
To enrol your child in to one of our Outside School Hours Care centres, you will be required to:
- Complete a request for care form(152KB, PDF).
- Once your request for care form has been processed and a suitable vacancy exists, a staff member will contact you to let you know that a position is available.
- An enrolment form will then be required.
- Once your enrolment form has been received, you will then be asked to attend an orientation appointment at the service.
Our Administration Team can let you know more about our enrolment process:
- Call our team on 02 4645 4443
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about Outside School Hours Care? Or the rebates and fee reductions you may be entitled to?
Find out the answers to commonly asked questions