At Eagles Nest ELC we provide education and care for children aged 0-6 years.
Eagles Nest Philosophy(248KB, PDF) is a mission statement identifying our beliefs and our reasons behind our practices. Our Philosophy has been influenced by staff, children and families that utilise the service and reflects on current practices in the child care field. Parents are welcome to have input into our Philosophy at any time.
Our educational program
We provide a high quality educational program(125KB, PDF) which includes portfolios, reflective diary, projects, group experience and flexible routines.
How much does Long Day Care cost?
Take a look at the daily fees payable. You may be able to claim Child Care Subsidy (CCS) to reduce your daily fee.
|Type of care
|Full day (7am to 6pm)
|Temporary care (Full Day - 7am to 6pm)
|Reduced Hours (8am to 5pm)
|Temporary care (Reduced Hours - 8am to 5pm)
A non-refundable enrolment fee of $40 per child is payable prior to your child's enrolment and $20 for each additional child, from the same family, enrolled at the same time. This fee includes a child's hat with our Education and Care Services logo.
How do I enrol?
To enrol your child in to one of our Long Day Care centres, you will be required to:
- Complete a request for care form(152KB, PDF).
- Once your request for care form has been processed and a suitable vacancy exists, a staff member will contact you to let you know that a position is available.
- An enrolment form will then be required.
- Once your enrolment form has been received, you will then be asked to attend an orientation appointment at the service.
Our Administration Team can let you know more about our enrolment process:
- Call our team on 02 4645 4443
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Find out the answers to commonly asked questions
Disclaimer: Education and Care Services provides the information contained in this site as a service. This page is frequently updated and every effort is made to ensure that all information is correct.