The Summer Book Binge is a new reading program to encourage and promote literacy and mindfulness for ages 14 years and up.
There will be prize giveaways for participants every week.
When does the Summer Book Binge start?
- The Summer Book Binge starts on Tuesday 1 December, 2020 and will run until Sunday 31 January, 2021.
How can I participate?
- If you are aged 14 years or older, you can participate in our Summer Book Binge.
- Simply read anything you like, it can be of any genre or format.
- Registrations are not required.
Enter in the lucky draw
- When you borrow from a Campbelltown City Library branch you can ask our staff to submit your loan receipt into our lucky draw.
- For additional chances to win, you can submit a book review, book recommendation, your reading goal or your “To Be Read” list to our library via email, social media or in person.
- Remember to include your name and contact number in case you’re a lucky winner.
For more information contact our friendly library staff on 02 4645 4444.