Your guide to quality information sources for homework assignments, essays, research projects and general knowledge.
Information for Students
From Student Study Resources you will find a huge collection of resources and programs aimed specifically at Year 11 and Year 12 students.
Information from reference database
What is a database?
A database is a collection of searchable information:
- In a specific subject (such as Science or Literature) or
- From a particular set of sources (such as newspapers and magazines).
Why should I use one?
- Can save time.
- Give you more useful/suitable results than Internet Search Engines
- Are available online 24/7 from home - all you need is a Campbelltown Library Card
- Give you results from reliable sources
- Give you results you can use in your bibliography
Go to the reference databases page to see what is available.
Information from newspapers and magazines
In our libraries or online, you can read today's newspapers or find that article in a back issue of newspaper, magazine or journal.
Information about the law
Find Legal Answers to help with your legal issues on the State Library of NSW website.
Information about drugs
Reliable information about drugs can be found on the State Library of NSW DrugInfo website.
Online encyclopedias and books
Please note these can't be loaded onto e-readers.