We maintain an up-to-date online Community Information Directory containing details of community organisations, services and facilities of not-for-profit groups.
If you would like us to consider your service:
Terms of conditions
- Inclusion of information in the directory should not be taken as an endorsement of that organisation group service or individual.
- Responsibility for providing correct and current information shall at all times rest with the organisation concerned.
- Campbelltown City Council does not accept liability for loss of any kind, resulting from the use made by any person or organisation of the information in this directory.
Other ways of obtaining community information
- Contacting or visiting Campbelltown City Library or any of its branches
- Requesting a customised list of relevant information to be sent to you (a fee may be charged for this service).
Many upcoming activities and events are promoted in our What's on event calendar.
Library staff are happy to help with all community information enquiries and if we don't know the answer, we will try to find out for you.