Webinar: Cybersecurity for small business
Next date: Monday, 19 June 2023 | 10:00 AM
to 12:00 PM
In this webinar we focus on what you can do if you have been hacked. How do you know that you have been hacked and the scope of the data and systems compromised?
We explore how to report a cybercrime and which authorities you should get involved. We will send a test case to Report Cyber/ the Australian Cyber Security Centre and discuss the different steps and information required.
Going forward, which systems and procedures should be in place to protect your business from future malicious cyber-attacks, social engineering, or phishing campaigns.
In this webinar you will learn
- How to identify if their systems and/or their data has been compromised
- A Step-by-Step guide how to report a cyber incident and how to communicate with key stakeholders
- The importance of automatic data back-ups, regular software updates and a strong password strategy.
You will leave this webinar with
- The ability to gain an overview of essential steps to get safely back online, rebuild confidence and client’s trust
- A checklist that empowers them to implement and track a set of cyber safety measurements
- Guidance to Australian Alert Services and how to engage and train staff.
Meet your presenter - Babette Bottin
Babette is the founder and director of DAS Insure., a highly specialised risk and insurance consultancy firm with a focus on Cash flow protection. Babette is passionate about helping companies of all sizes, business owners and individuals to strengthen their Cyber Security.
With a long-standing career in Trade Credit Insurance, in 2014 Babette added Cyber risk protection to her product portfolio due to the impact a cyber incident can have on the cash.
Monday, 19 June 2023 | 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
Online Webinar, Campbelltown, 2560