Campbelltown Community Recycling Centre
Our Community Recycling Centre is available for residents to drop off household problem waste. Limits apply.
Recycle your X-Rays
- You can now drop off your X-Rays at our CRC for recycling
- The service is for the film only
- Please ensure any reports or paper (including the envelope) are removed before recycling.
Some household items do not belong in our kerbside bins – particularly paint, gas cylinders, oil, fluorescent lamps, batteries and smoke detectors. The most appropriate way to dispose of these items is to take them to our community recycling centre.
Plan your visit
Our CRC is free and easy to use. Plan your visit to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible:
- Place your items safely in the boot of your car
- Ensure the items are secure and won't move around while you are driving.
Items you can drop off
- Household batteries
- Fluorescent lights - globes and tubes
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguishers
- Electronic Waste - anything that plugs in (some exclusion apply - see below)
- Cooking oils
- X-Rays (film only)
- Cardboard and Polystyrene (temporary service and household quantities only)
From the garage
- Car Batteries
- Motor oil
- Gas bottles
Only household quantities: up to 20 litres or 20kg of any one item will be accepted.
Chemicals are not accepted at the Community Recycling Centre. These will still be accepted through the annual Household Chemical Clean Out day.
E-Waste items accepted
Eligible e-waste items include televisions, computers, printers, computer parts and accessories, and anything from the household with a cord that plugs in or with a battery.
Excludes whitegoods, CDs and DVDs, (these items are accepted through your bulky kerbside collection service).
Hepher Road, Campbelltown, 2560, View Map
Hepher Road ,
Hepher Road ,