Exploring a New Business Idea?
Next date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 | 11:00 AM
to 01:00 PM
Kickstart your journey today and let us guide you through the process of turning your passion into a thriving business
Join us for a FREE workshop that will help you:
- Understand the difference between a hobby and a business, and the value of each
- Evaluate the overall potential of your idea
- Identify your personal strengths, skills and role in your business
- Learn about the importance of having a supportive business community, and how to find one.
This workshop would suit a person with a disability (including mental ill health) who:
- has a business idea
- has an existing small business and is looking for extra support
- does not have a business idea but is interested in learning about what it would take to start a small business.
Or a person who:
- is the carer/family member of a person with a disability
- wants to start a business to support people with disabilities.
Following the workshop, referral into the SSI IgniteAbility® program is available for one-on-one free support for workshop participants ready to start their small business or strengthen an existing one.
About Ignite and IgniteAbility
Ignite® Small Business Start-ups is a social enterprise developed to facilitate small business creation for people from a refugee, migrant background, people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from other marginalised communities who want to start their own business or strengthen an existing one.
IgniteAbility can help people living with disability turn passion into possibility.
Wednesday, 28 February 2024 | 11:00 AM
- 01:00 PM
Campbelltown Council Staff Training Centre, 91 Queen Street, Campbelltown, 2560, View Map