Webinar: Wellbeing for creative business
Next date: Wednesday, 14 June 2023 | 06:00 PM
to 08:00 PM
Working in the creative industries is both rewarding and strenuous, physically and mentally. How can practitioners maintain a relative balance between flourishing and falling, particularly when artistic output is built with emotion?
Wellbeing for creative business explores ways that creative professionals can purposely bring well-being practice into their everyday lives. Led by a creative industries and wellbeing specialist, this interactive workshop is a tonic to help practitioners remain creative for the long term.
In this webinar you will learn
- The physical, mental and emotional aspects of wellbeing
- The most effective ways to define personal boundaries
- How to understand imposter syndrome, self-critical thoughts and self-sabotage
- How business tips can (surprisingly) help with wellbeing
- Creative practice processes in the modern world, including managing blocks.
Meet your presenter - Wendi Lanham
Wendi is an actor, presenter, model, and the General Manager of Creative Plus Business. She has a wealth of experience combining business and creative practice and is well-versed in the myriad ways artists can make money in order to weather the famine and feast of creative income more effectively.
Wednesday, 14 June 2023 | 06:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
Online webinar, Campbelltown, 2560