Safely spreading Christmas cheer
Christmas in 2021 is bound to be unlike any other due to the unique challenges that COVID-19 has brought upon us.
Help us bring joy to local families doing it tough this festive season by donating to the Campbelltown Christmas Appeal and put the ‘merry’ back into Christmas for those less fortunate.
The appeal, which has been running for more than a decade, is seeking donations of new, unwrapped toys and non-perishable food items.
Where you can donate
- Items can be placed in the Christmas donation box, located in the main foyer of Council’s Civic Centre building, on the corner of Queen and Broughton Streets. Second hand or wrapped items are unable to be accepted.
- Donations can also be left in collection boxes at Campbelltown Council's library branches.
- Donations can be made until 4.00pm on Thursday 23 December.
- All donated items will be safely cleaned in line with COVID-19 safe guidelines.
- Please deliver your items to the locations mentioned above safely.
Locals helping locals
All donated items will go to the Macarthur Combined Churches who will distribute gifts to those in need this Christmas.
Macarthur Combined Churches will be holding the the annual Christmas takeaway lunch at Campbelltown City Council's Civic Hall on Saturday 25 December 2021 between 9am to 12pm.
For more information, please contact: