Enrolments are now open for eligible dog and cat owners to get your pets desexed, microchipped and given their first vaccination. Bookings are essential. Conditions apply.
The CAWS Program is running a little differently due to COVID-19
If you meet the below criteria, please call the RSPCA on 0429 080 132 to organise registration of your animal for desexing.
For more information or for enquiries regarding the program, please contact our City Standards and Compliance team on 02 4645 4604.
You will need to attend an enrolment day to complete enrolment forms to book in your pet for desexing and make your owner contribution payment.
- Bookings are essential - please be on time for your appointment or you will miss out
- There will be no walk up registrations taken on the day
- Payment must be made at the time of enrolment:
What do you need to bring?
- Your pension card or letter advising you earn under $25,000 per year
- Proof that you are a resident of the Campbelltown Local Government Area
- Proof that you are 18 years or older
- Please do not bring your pet with you on the enrolment day.
If you do not meet the eligibility criteria, you will NOT be eligible to enrol for the CAWS program.
Desexing your pet
After you have attended your appointment with us and your animal is booked in for a desexing date, you will need to provide your own transport of your animal to the clinic on the scheduled date for desexing and to collect your animal after the desexing.
For more information, please contact our City Standards and Compliance team on 02 4645 4604.
This is an enrolment day - fees apply for program contribution as stated.
Bookings are essential. We cannot accept walk up registrations. Availability is strictly limited.