Koshigaya Park will come alive with the magic of winter this July school holidays with our brand new Chill Fest winter festival.
The count down is on for Friday 25 June, it's opening night at our Chill Fest Winter Festival in Koshigaya Park.
Come along for lots of fun activities and entertainment for the whole family including amusement rides, an open-aired ice skating rink, light shows, marshmallow toasting, food trucks, Alpine Winter Markets, roving performers, open fires, realistic snow fall and much more.
- Chill Fest event opens to the public from 5pm on Friday 25 June.
- From 6pm a VIP Opening Ceremony will commence on the ice-rink, followed by a spectacular ice-skating performance.
- The ice-rink will be unavailable for bookings between 5 - 7pm whilst the ceremony is underway and will re-open to the community from 7pm.
Campbelltown's world of winter fun
Friday and Saturdays - 11am to 11pm
Every other day - 11am to 10pm
Quiet Session (Closed to public) - Tuesday 29 June from 11am - 1pm
Entry to the event is free, however there is a cost for ice skating, rides and food.
- Carnival ride coupons will give you access to the awesome amusements rides at the event.
- Ice slide rides are not time specific and tickets can be redeemed anytime during the day.
- All ice skating sessions include skate hire. Be sure to bring an extra pair of thicker socks with you to the ice rink for padding inside your ice skates. A pair of knee high ski socks would be perfect. If conditions are windy bring a towel and change of clothes, as outdoor ice rinks are subject to a thin layer of water across the surface of ice.
Things you need to know
Redeem NSW Discovery vouchers for rides
With the Dine & Discover NSW Voucher scheme extending until 31 July, you can now redeem your vouchers for Ride Coupons at the ticketing booths during our Chill Fest event.
If you haven't already done so, head on over to Service NSW website and apply for your vouchers.
If you plan on driving, best parking for the event is the roof top carpark at Campbelltown Mall.
Quiet Session Tickets (SOLD OUT)
Back by popular demand, Campbelltown City Council in conjunction with Joylands is hosting a two hour quiet session on Tuesday 29 June from 11am to 1pm for adults, youth and children with a disability and their carers to enjoy.
Numbers are limited during the session and bookings are required, with limits of 4 tickets per booking.
Each quiet session includes:
- Free rides
- A quiet tent with sensory activities
- No PA announcements
- No spruiking
- No flashing lights and no music.
This quiet session is now fully booked.
COVID-19 safe practices will be in place at this event
- Chill Fest 2021 has restrictions on the number of people who can attend at any one time following the advice from NSW Heath Authorities
- You will be required to check in at one of the two entry points within Koshigaya Park using the Service NSW app
- Use the camera on your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the signs provided
- COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshals will be present to encourage 1.5m physical distancing between family groups and to confirm you have completed the check-in
- If you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and get tested
- Search for your nearest COVID-19 testing centre on the NSW Government website
- Keep an eye out on our Events in Campbelltown and Campbelltown City Facebook pages for updates to the event.