Code Club for Beginners is a free four week program for young people aged 8 - 14 years.
Using Scratch, a visual programming language, participants will learn how to use code to create computer games and animations in a fun, relaxed environment.
When and where will Code Club Meet?
Code Club runs for 4 weeks after school hours during each school term.
Who runs the classes?
Library staff will present the code club sessions. Staff members may change from session to session.
What do I bring?
Laptops and lesson resources will be provided.
Terms and conditions
- Members of Code Club must be aged 8 - 14 years.
- Sessions run from 4.00pm - 5.00pm. So you do not miss out on any fun, please arrive on time.
- Participants are expected to attend the full term’s course. If your child is unable to attend a session, please let the library know.
- Participants must be collected within 10 minutes of session finishing time.
- Parents of participants under 12 years need to remain in the library during the session.
This event is for young people aged 8 - 14 years.
This is a free event.