From Monday 11 October 2021 our gym is open for you to get active in a COVID safe way. There's full access to cardio, pin-loaded and free weight equipment.
Come and do a gym session at Eagle Vale Central.
What you need to know:
- Please be prepared to show your vaccination evidence and QR Code check in using the Service NSW QR Code App
- 16 years and older are required to be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption
- Wear a mask while entering the facility, not while exercising
- Follow the social distancing markers and signage at the centre
- Hand sanitisers are available to use upon entry in key locations
- Toilets and change rooms available on site, however we encourage you to shower and change at home where possible
- Please bring your own towel, as towel hire is not available at this time
- Bookings are only required for Group Fitness Classes and will be open 24 hours prior to each booking timeslot
- Payment on arrival for gym entry.
Opening hours for the gym and café
Monday to Friday: 6am - 11am and 4pm - 9pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8am - 1pm
Our COVID safe plans have been updated. Staff will be wearing a face mask and all equipment will be cleaned before and after each session to ensure your ongoing safety while exercising.
Please remain vigilant and still adhere to the COVID safe rules and if you are feeling unwell please stay home.
14 years and above.