Bring the whole family to Campbelltown this April, to follow the trail, or just embark on your own adventure to discover 22, one-metre high Hello Koala sculptures on exhibition around our city.
These vibrant, hand painted pieces of art reflect the diversity of Australia’s people and place on the much loved, iconic shapes of koalas that appeals to people of all ages. What will your favourite be?
Say Hi to our Hello Koalas sculptures
Discover Koala sculptures on display at:
- The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, Connections Garden, 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan
- Campbelltown City Council Administration Building, Cnr Queen and Broughton Sts, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Arts Centre, 1 Art Gallery Rd, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Visitor Information Centre, 15 Old Menangle Rd, Campbelltown
- Greg Percival Library, Cnr Oxford Rd and Cumberland Rd, Ingleburn
This trail aims to promote koala conservation and of other threatened animal and plant species in Australia, aligning with the initiatives and programs promoted by Koalatown.
The Campbelltown Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail is curated by Arts and Health Australia Pty Ltd (AHA) and presented in partnership with the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan.
Koala colouring in competition
Colour in one of Campbelltown's iconic native animals, use one of the six Hello Koala templates and send us your completed picture for your chance to win Hello Koala merchandise.
How to enter
- Colour in your Hello Koala picture with as much colour and creativity as you like
- Take a photo or scan your drawing and submit your entry to us
- Submissions will be taken via email or by upload to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #HelloKoalasCampbelltown (ensure images are in JPG or PNG format)
- Include your full name, age and a contact number or email address.
Entries close: Friday 30 April 2021.
How winning works
The entries will be judged by three age categories:
- 5 to 7 years
- 8 to 10 years
- 10 to 12 years.
There will be one winning entry from each age category.
We will contact the winners and the winning entries will be posted to our Facebook page.
Terms and conditions of entry
- Entry to this competition (game of skill) is free.
- Participants under the age of 12, must have parent or guardian permission to enter.
- Entries will be judged by three age categories which are 5 to 7 years, 8 to 10 years and 10 to 12 years.
- Entry is open to all residents of the Campbelltown Local Government Area (LGA).
- The competition commences on Thursday 1 April 2021. Entries close at midnight on Friday 30 April 2021.
- By entering this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this competition. Please note: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- All personal information gathered by the competition organisers will be used solely for the purposes of administering the Koala colouring in competition.
- The judging panel will include a representative from Council and their decision will be final.
- Winners from the competition will be notified in early May 2021, after the competition closing date.
This is a free event.