Get ready to treat yourself at the vibrant night market to be held in Ingleburn's CBD on Friday 26 March. Featuring local makers, quality retailers, food trucks, rides, kids activities and more!
On Friday night 26 March, the car park opposite Ingleburn Village Shopping Centre will come alive with an eclectic array of quality artisan and retail stalls. Drop by for dinner or a delicious dessert treat from one of our food trucks or from the many restaurants in the Ingleburn CBD.
With an array of fun kids activities and great live local music throughout the evening, Ingleburn Night Market is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a local night out with family and friends.
The action starts from 4pm
Food and Market Stalls
Come and indulge in delicious food and beverages from a range of international cuisines, there's Italian street food, Mexican burritos, Malaysian laksa and so much more!
Browse our market popup stalls, there's:
- Handmade jewellery
- Fashion accessories
- Candles and soaps
- And much more...
Music and Entertainment
Enjoy live music near Boots Lane by our talented local artists Peter McWhirter Duo, The Bells and Demage Duo.
Head to the Carnival Zone where there is plenty of things to see and do:
- There's FREE fun carnival rides operating between 4pm until 9pm
- Try your luck at some of our exciting side show carnival games, prices range from $5 to $20 per game
- Get involved in a kick the ball challenge hosted by Macarthur FC
- Kids are invited to join in some fun and inspiring sensory activities by Mess It Up.
COVID-19 safe practices will be in place at this event
In line with COVID-19 restrictions on outdoor public gatherings, numbers for this event have been capped to 500 people.
- Keep an eye out on our Events in Campbelltown and Campbelltown City Council Facebook pages for updates regarding event capacity
- Once the event space is at capacity, entry to the event will no longer be permitted and staff will follow a 1 person out and 1 person in method
- COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshals will be present at Ingleburn Night Market to encourage 1.5m physical distancing between family groups and to confirm you have completed the check-in
- We encourage you to download the Service NSW app to facilitate an easy check-in when you arrive
- Use the camera on your mobile phone to scan the QR code on the signs provided.
If you are feeling unwell or you are in mandatory isolation, we ask that you stay home and not attend our Ingleburn Night Markets.
Stallholder - Expression of Interest
Although our stallholder applications have closed for this years event, you can join our master database if you would like to be notified when applications open for our next event.
Our events are well marketed and attract consistently high attendance levels.
We are always interested in stallholders that take pride in the appearance of their stalls, have a good quality product to showcase and offer products at a range of different price points.
All stallholders, at their own cost, must hold current public liability insurance cover to the value of $20 million.
Stallholder Enquiry Form
Please note: If you have already registered your details, you have been added to our master database and application forms will be emailed out to you when they are available for each event, each year. If you wish to update your details, please contact a member of our Events team on 02 4645 4323.
Entry into this event is FREE.
No bookings are required to attend this event.