Our new Learn To Ride program is suitable for all ages and abilities - kids and adults alike - providing a safe riding environment within Council's Bicycle Education Centre.
This fun program is conducted in a safe riding environment, suitable for all ages and includes:
- Learning to ride or refreshing your riding skills
- Bike and helmet hire (or BYO bike and helmet)
- Helmet laws and fitting your helmet
- Safety tips and how to avoid accidents
- The road laws
- Basic bicycle maintenance checks
Type of Learn to Ride programs available:
- Four week program (two hours per session) or
- Private lessons (one hour)
A combination of training wheels, balance, and two wheel bicycles will be provided during the program.
All lessons are conducted by qualified and experienced staff members. All staff members hold a current working with children check card.
Programs commencing in 2019
- Four week program (four x two hour lessons): $50 per person
- Private lessons (one hour lesson only): $40 per lesson (maximum of two people per lesson)
- Private lessons can be arranged on appointments only on Mondays, Fridays or Sundays.
|Term 3 - 2019
||Preschool learn to ride and Parent fitness program
- Every Friday
- 6 to 27 September 2019
- 10am to 11.30am
|Term 4 - 2019
||After school program
- Every Monday
- 4 to 25 November 2019
- 4pm to 6pm
Please note that smoking, animals and ball games are not permitted in the centre.