This webinar is aimed at people wanting to start a retail business. If you are looking to sell your products in a pop-up shop or creating a long term business, you must attend our Retail 101 webinar.
Are you ready to open an online shop and not sure how to go about ordering, pricing and dealing with hidden issues?
In this webinar you will learn
- How much to pay for an online shop and ongoing expenses
- How to create a start-up budget and what the hidden costs are
- Finding, connecting, and building relationships with suppliers
- How to order and how much. Dealing with minimum orders from suppliers
- To drop-ship or not. To 3PL or not
- Payment and Inventory systems
- Postage – what are the real costs and when to offer free postage
- Customer service – tips on how to keep them coming back to you.
Meet your presenter - Amanda Warrington
Amanda has owned and sold a variety of businesses over the last 20 years, and recognises from a business owner perspective, the value of tailored business advice and support.
Amanda is passionate about working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them achieve their goals and develop plans to take their business to the next level.
In her Business Advisor role at Realise Business, she has worked with entrepreneurs and business people from a large variety of industries and at all stages of their business. Her hands-on business experience is in retail, wholesale, import/export, product development, healthcare and creative industries.
This webinar is free.
Registrations are essential to attend this webinar.