Discover Dharawal National Park with all five of your senses on this guided tour.
About the tour
The popular Sensory Walks at Dharawal are back! Guided by a Dharawal National Park Ranger these tours are designed to help you learn about the park using all five of your senses. Taste bush foods, touch and smell the diverse native vegetation and hear the sounds of the bush on this inclusive walk suitable for everyone.
This tour traverses the O'Hares Creek Lookout track which is a grade 1 walk, 2.8km return. This is an inclusive walk and guests of all abilities and ages are welcome, including guests in prams, wheelchairs and mobility scooters. The bulk of the walk surface is a sealed pebble road with small sections of concrete path and metal mesh grates (at the lookout).
Dharawal National Park is a great destination for a day in the great outdoors, with walking and bike tracks, waterfalls and rock pools, and the chance to spot native flora and fauna.
Things to remember
- Bookings are essential and places are strictly limited
- Payment is required upon booking
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat, and to bring a bottle of water with them on the day
- Tours continue in all safe weather conditions, including wet weather
- All bookings are made online
Please meet your guide at the entrance to Dharawal National Park, at the end of Victoria Road, Wedderburn. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
All bookings are made online.