In order for your business to not only survive but thrive, you need customers, people who regularly buy your product or service.
Discover how you can reduce customer churn, achieve higher customer satisfaction and build a loyal customer base, and increase your revenue.
Creating a positive customer experience will build loyalty and significantly increase your revenue at little or no expense to you. So, what are the key attributes you need to succeed? Discover what you can do to successfully build your loyal customer base and keep them coming back for more.
In this workshop you will learn
- The difference between Customer Service and Customer Experience
- About the Customer Loyalty Ladder and where your customers are on their journey with your business
- How to define your Value Proposition and understand your competitive advantage.
You will leave this session
- Knowing the 6 most common customer expectations and how you might incorporate them into your business
- Able to deliver a customer experience that will enhance your business and increase your sales
- Understanding the Lifetime Value of your customers and the importance of a customer focused business.
This online workshop is designed for business owners who are wanting to increase their customer base and customer satisfaction and keep them coming back for more.
About your presenter - Janine
Janine has been involved in her family operated businesses from childhood, growing up on the family farm and helping with her family owned national coach line and travel service.
Over the course of her career, Janine has enjoyed creating and developing a number of businesses from start up, and has assisted other business owners to develop and manage their operations. She has worked in recruitment, childcare, personal and leadership development, business consulting, retail, travel, architecture, construction and IT.
In addition to her small business experience, Janine holds a Diploma of Business Development and a Diploma of Business (Marketing).
This webinar is being delivered as part of the NSW Government's Business Connect Program.
This is a free event.
Bookings are essential as places are limited.