You may want to upgrade your browser. We have detected you are using Internet Explorer 10 or earlier. It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to get a better user experience. Find out more

Your JavaScript is disabled, we suggest you enable it to improve your Council website user experience.
Skip to main content Menu
Main Content Anchor

Neighbourhood issues

Help us to keep our local community graffiti free

Learn more about issues that commonly lead to neighbourhood complaints, including actions you can take as a neighbour to avoid disturbing surrounding residents and what to do if you need to report a concern.

Before taking formal action, talk to your neighbour about it, people are sometimes unaware that their activities are causing a nuisance, and will often be happy to work with you to solve the problem.

If the problem persists, report it to Council.  You may also seek the assistance of the Community Justice Centre by calling 1800 990 777 for mediation. The Macarthur Legal Centre can also provide legal advice, give them a call on 02 4628 2042.

Find out about

Events you may like
Related News
Back to top Back to top