HJ Daley Library Relocation Project
- Project typeLibrary
- Project scheduleIn progress
HJ Daley Library is relocating into the heart of Campbelltown City in 2024.
The relocation will see all existing programs and services move to Downtown Plaza, in the old Spotlight building at 147-157 Queen Street.
The location will also increase the ability of Council to trial new services and programs as well as work with community partners within the Campbelltown City Centre.
All current services and programs will remain open at the current HJ Daley Library site until the relocation is complete.
It is anticipated that the new location will introduce 10,000 additional visitors to the city centre each month, creating significant economic uplift in the area.
Over the coming months, you'll see plenty happening on site as we prepare the new library to open in 2024
Check back here for the latest news as the project progresses.
All current services and programs located at HJ Daley Library will be relocated to the new location:
- Our children and regular programs - check what's on at all of our libraries
- Use our Computers
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Read and borrow books, magazines, DVD's, CD's, discovery collection, cake tins, comics, graphic novels, newspapers
- Access Family History Information and visit the Family History Collections
- Access Local Studies Information
- Record, edit and create in the Creative Studio
- Borrow sewing time at the library
Parking and transport
- The new site is located conveniently in the Campbelltown CBD
- There is significant public parking available in the old Spotlight car park at Milgate Lane and in other areas of the Campbelltown CBD for visitors to use
- The new library is also a short walk from Campbelltown Station
- Several nearby bus stops provide accessibility to the site from across Campbelltown.
147-157 Queen Street, Campbelltown 2560 View Map