Youth Week Community Grants Program
Grant funding up to $1000 is offered to local youth services, businesses and organisations to support a range of large and small scale events and activities.
About Youth Week
Youth Week is an opportunity for young people to express their ideas and views, act on issues that affect their lives, and create and enjoy activities and events.
Youth Week aims to provide a platform for young people to connect with friends, develop new skills and have fun by organising a number of community-focused events. Youth Week is also an opportunity to celebrate the strength and achievements of young people in our local community.
Campbelltown City Council provides grant funding up to $1000 to local youth services, organisations and businesses towards an event or activity to be held during NSW Youth Week.
Any small events or activations that are proposed must take place within NSW Youth Week dates - 11 to 21 April 2024.
Grant funding can support a range events and activities including:
- Opportunities for young people to share their views and ideas
- Provide entertainment for young people
- Teach young people new skills
- Introducing young people to a new sport or hobby
- Showcase the talent of local young people.
General eligibility criteria
- Applicant must provide current Working with Children Check number
- Be a resident of, or located in the Campbelltown LGA and/or principally providing services to the residents of Campbelltown; and
- All applicants, including; Local Organisations, Youth Services and Local Businesses (for-profit OR not-for-profit) must demonstrate how their activity/event provides a positive social outcome for young people in Campbelltown. This must be outline in both grant application and acquittal
- Acquit any previous Council grants, sponsorships or donations; and
- Include all required supporting documentation with their application.
How to apply
Youth Week Grant Application 2024
Submissions open 12 February and close 25 February 2024
All Council Grants are governed by the Grants, Sponsorship and Donations Policy(PDF, 111KB)