Neighbourhood issues

Help us to keep our local community graffiti free

Learn more about issues that commonly lead to neighbourhood complaints, including actions you can take as a neighbour to avoid disturbing surrounding residents and what to do if you need to report a concern.

Before taking formal action, talk to your neighbour about it, people are sometimes unaware that their activities are causing a nuisance, and will often be happy to work with you to solve the problem.

If the problem persists, report it to Council. You may also seek the assistance of the Community Justice Centre by calling 1800 990 777 for mediation. The Macarthur Legal Centre can also provide legal advice, give them a call on 02 4628 2042.

Find out about