Campbelltown's Bicycle Education and Road Safety Centre is open to the public free of charge every Sunday and on weekdays during the school holidays (excluding public holidays, Easter and Christmas/New Year).
Remember - no helmet, no ride!
"FREE" Open Days – Sundays and school holidays
Use of the centre is provided free of charge on the following days:
- Sundays from 10.00am to 3.00pm
- Monday to Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm during school holidays
The Centre is closed on public holidays and over Easter and Christmas/New Year periods.
Check out the 2020 Open Days flyer(584KB, PDF) for more information.
- Parents must supervise their child/children at all times. The parent must provide the child's bicycle or scooter and helmet.
- All cyclists must have their own bicycle and helmet.
- A Standards of Association of Australia (SAA) approved helmet must be worn when riding a bicycle or scooter at the Centre.
- Covered shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Children under four years of age are not permitted to ride on the main road circuit without parental supervision on the track with child at all times.
- No large groups of children allowed - small groups only (maximum of five riders).
- Vacation care groups must report to staff upon arrival.
- No private birthday parties are permitted in the Centre during an OPEN DAY. The centre can be hired for private functions at anytime when it is not open to the public (Saturday 9.00am till dusk and Sunday to Friday, 3.30pm till dusk).
Only bikes and scooters are permitted in the Centre. All bicycles must be safe and roadworthy and have fully functioning brakes.
Items not permitted
- Roller blades
- Roller skates
- Green machines
- Power wings
- Motorised devices or scooters.
Please note: Smoking, animals and ball games are not permitted in the centre.
- Main road circuit simulating road conditions including road signage and traffic lights
- Junior track for toddlers
- Shaded bicycle skills area
- Shaded children's playground
- Vending machine facilities for snacks, hot and cold drinks
- Picnic tables
- Sheltered picnic area
- Free powered BBQ
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle Repair Station.