Open Days Update
Join us for some family fun at one of our Open Days which are held each Sunday. There is a limit of 100 people that can attend the centre at any one time.
What you need to know
- You are encouraged to download the Service NSW App before attending the facility
- When you arrive at the facility please scan the QR code at the front gate and fill out the questions before entering the centre
- You must adhere to the hand washing and physical distancing requirements within the facility at all times
- Hand sanitiser is available in various locations throughout the Centre
- Cleaners will also be disinfecting the toilets before and after open days
- Bring your own disinfectant and antibacterial wipes to clean any equipment you use while at the facility e.g. tables, chairs, exercise bikes and BBQ's etc
- If you, or any of your guests are feeling unwell, please do not attend the Centre.
Free Open Days - Sundays and School Holidays
- 10am to 3pm
- Open every Sunday
- Monday to Friday during school holidays.
Campbelltown Bicycle Education Centre is closed on public holidays, over Easter and Christmas/New Year periods and during extreme weather conditions.
Gear up for a wheelie good time
- Parents must provide the child's bicycle or scooter and helmet and supervise your child/children at all times.
- A Standards of Association of Australia (SAA) approved helmet must be worn when riding a bicycle or scooter at the Centre.
- Covered shoes are to be worn at all times.
- Children under four years of age are not permitted to ride on the main road circuit without parental supervision
- No large groups of children allowed - small groups only (maximum of five riders).
- Vacation care groups must report to staff upon arrival.
- No private birthday parties are permitted in the Centre during an Open Day
- The centre can be hired for private functions at anytime when it is not open to the public
- Saturday 9am till dusk and Sunday to Friday, 3:30pm till dusk.
- All bicycles must be safe and roadworthy and have fully functioning brakes.
- Only bikes and scooters are permitted in the Centre.
- Smoking, animals, ball games, skateboards, ripstiks, rollerskates, rollerblades, green machines, powerwings, motorised devices are not permitted at the Centre.