Library Partnership and Sponsorship Opportunities
Campbelltown City Library has a number of partnership and sponsorship opportunities for you and your organisation to work with us in a mutually beneficial way.
Our Libraries provide a great space for our community to connect, create and engage with each other. Promoting literacy and social inclusion, we encourage a lifelong learning through access to technology and a world of resources.
In return for your partnership and sponsorship, we can offer:
- Recognition in event posters and marketing
- Logo position pre-promotion and marketing of event, program or service
- Cross promotion highlighting your involvement on our Campbelltown City Library Facebook and Instagram pages
- Announcements and acknowledgements throughout the event or program.
We have a number of opportunities for partnerships to implement programs and services. These include, but are not limited to:
- Performers, presenters, workshop facilitators for lifelong learning programs
- Demonstration of technology
- STEM workshops such as robotics
- Cooking demonstrations and workshops
- Crafting demonstrations and workshops.
We have a number of opportunities for financial or in-kind sponsorship for a range of activities and functions. The include, but are not limited to:
- Mobile Wi-Fi options for pop up activities
- Purchasing of specialised equipment and technology e.g. sewing machines, virtual reality headsets, laptops
- Sponsoring programs with paid performers
- Sponsoring Augmented Reality program
- Sponsoring Home Library Service material such as delivery bags and audio equipment for talking books
- Prizes and giveaways for major events such as Free Comic Book Day and International Games Week.
Download our Library Partnership and Sponsorship Prospectus(PDF, 6MB) to find out more or get in touch with the Library.
All sponsorship and partnership offers are governed by the Grants, Sponsorship and Donations Policy(PDF, 203KB) and subject to a sponsorship/partnership agreement.
Contact Paula Pfoeffer our Community Learning and Library Services Lead:
Address: 1 Hurley Street, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Phone: 02 4645 4444