- Have a project you would like to sew?
- Need to fix a ripped seam?
- Need to hem up your new outfit?
- Want to sew up your own curtains or cushions?
You can book in a time to come to one of our libraries to use one of our sewing machines.
How can I make a booking?
Call us on 02 4645 4444, as bookings are essential. This ensures that we have a sewing machine available for you to use at a time that suits you.
Terms and conditions
- A short safety induction must be completed before the first time you use the sewing machine.
- You will need to bring with you all the supplies that you need for the project.
- Staff will not be available to teach you how to sew.
- Sewing help volunteers may be able to assist you depending on availability.
- Age restrictions do apply
- Children under 10 years cannot use the sewing machines
- Children aged 10-15 years require adult supervision.