Eagle Vale Library offers a range of services including regular preschool story times, reference and information services. We also have a separate Technology Centre with 12 public access PCs.
Eagle Vale Library has a 25 person limit in place
While visiting the library please continue to maintain 1.5m physical distance from all people including staff and follow the library signage along with staff directions.
Borrowing and returning books is now available and you can also use our computers by making a booking.
Be sure to keep an eye on our website and like our Campbelltown City Library Facebook pages as we are continuing to plan for future events and we hope to have some exciting events to share with you in early 2021.
Find out more about accessing library services and resources during this time by reading our:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Located in the heart of Eagle Vale we first opened in 2003. It's part of Eagle Vale Central which contains a swimming pool, sauna, gym, cafe, meeting room and creache. We overlook Eagle Farm Reserve - such a special view to look out across with a book, newspaper and a tea or coffee.
Things to do
- The library offers a range of events - check what's on at all of our libraries
- Play Chess
- Storytime, Library Tots and Baby Read 'n' Rhyme
- School Holiday Activities
- Read and borrow books, magazines, DVD's, CD's, discovery collection, cake tins, comics, graphic novels, newspapers
- Use our Computers
- Scan, copy and print documents
- Access to computers, internet and Wi-Fi
- Self Service Kiosks
- Reading Area
- Children's Area
- Free parking
- Quiet Study Space - open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 3pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Access to databases, eResources and physical resources
- Eagle Vale Chess Club meets Tuesdays 2:30pm to 4:30pm. All ages, beginners through to experienced are welcome to drop in.
Single level access for entry and exit to the library, accessible baby change room and toilet, recharge points for wheelchairs and accessible parking.