An application is required under Section 68 of the Local Government Act for the installation of a domestic oil or solid fuel heating appliance, other than a portable appliance.
How to apply
Download and complete the Land Use Application form(200KB, PDF)
Four copies of the following information is required with any application to install a domestic oil or solid fuel heating appliance:
- A site plan drawn at a scale of 1:200
- A floor plan drawn at a scale of 1:100 indicating the location of the heating appliance
- Elevation diagrams drawn at a scale of 1:100 indicating the flue/chimney height in relation to the roof demonstrating compliance with the Building Code of Australia
- Manufacturer’s details of the heating appliance
- Provide details for the construction of the hearth and fire place demonstrating compliance with the Building Code of Australia.
How to lodge your application
Lodge your application in person at the:
Campbelltown Civic Centre
91 Queen St, Campbelltown
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
View map/Get Directions
Upon lodgement of the application, Council officers will undertake a site inspection and assess the site prior to a permit being issued.