You may want to upgrade your browser. We have detected you are using Internet Explorer 10 or earlier. It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to get a better user experience. Find out more

Your JavaScript is disabled, we suggest you enable it to improve your Council website user experience.
Skip to main content Menu
Main Content Anchor

Vehicle crossing (driveway) applications

If you are planning to modify or construct a vehicle crossing (driveway) from your property boundary to the kerb & gutter or road, you are required to obtain Council approval prior to the commencement of any construction.

All vehicle crossings that are to be constructed across public land are required to be designed and constructed in accordance with Council's relevant standards and specifications and are to be approved by Council.

Obtaining approval

To obtain approval for the construction/modification of a vehicle crossing you will need to submit either a Residential or a Medium Density/Commercial/Industrial Application form.

Residential Vehicle Crossing Applications

Option 1:

Submit and pay online or

Option 2: Download forms

Medium Density/Commercial/Industrial vehicle crossing applications

Application form lodgement

Application forms can be lodged at Council's Customer Service Counter, Ground Floor, Campbelltown Civic Centre, Corner Broughton and Queen Streets. Campbelltown

Fees and Charges will need to be paid when your application is lodged. A fee quote can be obtained by contacting Council's Customer Service staff on (02) 4645 4000.

Obtaining quotes

Once you have received approval for the construction of your vehicle crossing, you can obtain a quote for Council to carry out the works by contacting Council's Customer Service staff on (02) 4645 4000. Otherwise, you can engage the services of a local contractor to construct your vehicle crossing for you.

Back to top Back to top