CancelledProcurement and Tendering Workshop
Are you interested in understanding our procurement and tending process? Then this is the workshop for you!
We don't always have the resources to deliver projects and services on our own. To reach our goals we sometimes need to work with outside personnel and contractors. This requires a fair and transparent tender and quotation process.
This process can sometimes be daunting to understand, so we're holding this workshop to de-mystify this process and make it easier to understand.
What will be covered in the workshop?
This workshop is designed to provide participants with an introduction to Council's procurement and tendering process.
The workshop will focus on:
- Why we need to tender or quote for services or personnel
- How to find out about available tender and procurement opportunities
- The procurement and tendering process
- What information you need to provide in your tender or quote
- How you need to organise your response and present your information
- Helpful tips for getting your response right.
Tendering and Procurement Process Video on Vimeo
When (All dates cancelled)
Wednesday, 11 October 2023 | 05:15 PM
- 06:30 PM
Transport: Parking available at:
- Broughton Street (behind the Caltex Service Station)
- Short Street, off Railway Street
Campbelltown Staff Training Centre, 91 Queen Street, Campbelltown, 2560, View Map