On 21 June 2016 Council resolved to exhibit Draft Amendment No 2 to Campbelltown (Sustainable City) Development Control Plan 2016 (SCDCP 2015).
Draft Amendment No 2 to the SCDCP 2015 primarily introduces two new draft parts as follows:
- Draft Part 16 - Advertising and Signage; and
- Draft Part 17 - Boarding Houses
Draft Amendment No 2 to the SCDCP 2015 will be on exhibition for public comment from Wednesday 3 August 2016 until Friday 2 September 2016 at the following locations:
- Council’s Civic Centre, Ground floor, corner Queen and Broughton Streets, Campbelltown during normal business hours ;
- All Council libraries during normal business hours; and
- Council's website (www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au)
Submissions have now closed.
Councils Report and Resolution 21 June 2016
Attachment 1 Draft Amendment 2 to Volume 1 of the SCDCP 2016
Amendment No 2 Draft Part 16 Draft Advertising and Signage
Amendment No 2 draft part 17 boarding houses