You should ensure that you address all requirements stipulated in the advertisement to be considered for an interview.
Campbelltown City Council may require you to provide some additional information, including writing responses to targeted questions to demonstrate your ability to do the role. You may be asked to answer these questions as part of your covering letter or part of your online application. Your answers to these questions need to detail your experience in sentences with examples.
You will typically need to provide us with:
- Your full name, address, telephone contact numbers and email address.
- Your Cover Letter outlining your cultural and motivational fit, with a brief summary of your employment history.
- Your Resume which includes a summary of your employment history and timeline of employment, starting with current employment. It should detail the positions you have held, including dates of employment, capacity in which you were employed and a brief outline of the main duties.
- Your relevant educational qualifications and professional affiliations. Copies of your qualifications can be attached. Veterans, did you know ADFTCR can assist you with understanding how your military skills and qualifications translate to Local Government?
- Details of relevant training courses attended.
- The name and contact numbers of at least two work-related referees. Make sure your referees are aware that you are applying for a position with Council so they are prepared if they are contacted.
Your application should clearly explain how your skills and experiences show that you are the best person for the role. Please be aware that any statement on an application that is found to be deliberately misleading could make you, if employed, liable for dismissal.